Print & share this with family & friends! Download the PDF
Looking for Biden-Harris yard signs? We have them here
- President/VP: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris
- U.S. Representative, CD 52: Scott Peters
- Assembly District 77: Brian Maienschein
- Superior Court, Office 30: Tim Nader
- San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- Poway Unified School District Board
- Palomar Community College Board
- District 4: Lee Dulgeroff
City of Poway
- City Council, District 2: No position
- City Council, District 4: No position
Vote Safer at Home
- All registered voters will receive mail-in ballots, mailed out starting Oct 5th.
- Track your ballot every step of the way: Sign up for Where's My Ballot at sdvote.com.
- To return by mail: Seal completed ballot in the postage paid envelope, sign and date the envelope, and ensure it is postmarked no later than Election Day, Nov 3rd.
- Remember: Your signature is required. It must match the signature on your driver's license or ID card.
- To drop off your ballot: Drop-off locations are open Oct 5th - Nov 3rd.
- To vote in person: Poll are open Oct 31st - Nov 3rd. Locations may have changed. Check your sample ballot. (Same day registration and provisional voting also available.)
- 14: Yes Borrowing for stem cell research
- 15: Yes Schools & communities first
- 16: Yes Ends ban on affirmative action
- 17: Yes Grants parolees the right to vote
- 18: Yes Grants right to vote for some 17 year olds
- 19: Yes Property tax breaks and wildfire fund
- 20: No Tougher on parole, property crimes
- 21: Yes Rent control
- 22: No Classifies ride-hail drivers as self employed
- 23: Yes Regulates dialysis clinics
- 24: Neutral Stronger consumer privacy laws
- 25: Yes End cash bail